Lead UX/UI software designer and frontend developer
Do you want to work in the new up-and-coming realm of digital-first customer service solutions? Then we have the job for you! As one of the top players in the field, we work with customers across the Nordic region, Western Europe and the US.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer that can double as a frontend developer.
The job consists of two parts, Lead UX/UI software designer and Frontend Developer:
As a UX/UI designer, you will work on improving the efficiency of how our different users interact with the product. You will deconstruct complicated processes and translate them into efficient and “easy to use” workflows for our users.
You will also work on visualizing concepts and ideas that in turn will be a baseline for support workshops, sales and for use internally and externally.
The challenge is to leverage business goals with user needs and the available resources. This requires a long term vision for the product that you as the Lead UX/UI designer will be responsible for.
As a Frontend Developer you will work alongside a team of talented developers to design, develop, deploy, and maintain our product.
You will be responsible for developing frontend parts of the product. Special consideration is taken to maintain security, performance and usability.
- Deep understanding of user needs and how they translate to product design
- UX and interaction design for the product, e.g. our Visitor application, Workspace and Guest application
- Creating visual designs
- Creating wire frames and prototypes
- UX validation and testing
- Long term UX/UI vision for the product
- Participate in the full development life cycle of the product
- Provide technical input on unit and integration testing, deployment procedures, and standards
- Ensure quality and stability in everything you do
- Actively communicate with team members and stake holders
- Good communication skills, verbal and written both in Swedish and English
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook techniques
- Exceptional design skills with attention to production value and detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as comprehensive designs
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and associated design tools
- Proficient with UI design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- User perspective thinking (our users have many different roles and backgrounds)
- Insight in software engineering environments
- Knowledge of and experience in working in Agile development environments
- Strong understanding of web applications
- Knowledge about React, redux and es2015
- Communication – Being an open honest team player that can communicate with everyone in the team, product owners as well as stake holders, all in a professional manner.
- Ownership and initiative – Being able to own and manage assigned tasks to completion and when in need consult other colleagues in order to make sure the task is completed
- Collaboration – Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- Efficiency – Having the ability to work effectively with several tasks in parallel, even under pressure
If you have any questions, please contact Alexander Lunde on +46 761 366 833 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver an easy to integrate Digital Engagement Platform, allowing brands & organisations to engage with customers through AI/BOT supported messaging and collaboration tools.
Vergic was founded in 2007 and today we are 23 employees with headquarters in Malmö with branches in Stockholm. Our customers are spread throughout the Nordics, US and Europe.
Today we serve our market through direct sales and our partner network consisting of Softronic, Enghouse Interactive, ATEA, Advania, and the global prize winning call center software company Nice InContact.