Lead UX/UI Software Designer & Frontend developer
Lead the work to make the Vergic Engage Platform an outstanding user experience together with our development team.
The job consists of two parts, Lead UX/UI Software Designer and Frontend Developer:
As a Lead UX/UI designer, you will work on improving the efficiency of how different users interact with our product. You will deconstruct complicated processes and translate them into efficient and “easy to use” workflows for users. You will create prototypes/mockups to test your ideas and evaluate in an empiric away.
You will also work on visualizing concepts and ideas that in turn will be a baseline for workshops internally and external.
As a Lead UX/UI you will also be responsible to introduce a more UX-centric approach in the development team.
The challenge is to leverage business goals with user needs and the available resources. This requires a long-term vision for the product that you as the Lead UX/UI designer will be responsible for.
As a Frontend Developer you will work alongside a team of talented developers to design, develop, deploy, and maintain our product.
- Deep understanding of user needs and how they translate to product design
- Introduce UX-centric development in the organization
- UX/UI design for the product, e.g. our Visitor application, Workspace and Guest application
- Creating visual designs
- Creating wire frames and prototypes
- UX validation and testing
- Long term UX/UI vision for the product
- Ensure quality and stability in everything you do
- Actively communicate with team members and stake holders
- Good communication skills, verbal and written both in Swedish and English
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook techniques
- Expert knowledge of visual- and mockup tools
- Proficient with UI design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- User perspective thinking (our users have many different roles and backgrounds)
- Insight in software engineering environments
- Knowledge of and experience in working in Agile development environments
- Strong understanding of web applications
- Knowledge about React, redux and es2015
Being an open honest team player that can communicate with everyone in the team, product owners as well as stake holders, all in a professional manner
- Ownership and initiative
Being able to own and manage assigned tasks to completion and when in need consult other colleagues in order to make sure the task is completed
Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
Having the ability to work effectively with several tasks in parallel, even under pressure
If you have any questions, please contact Alexander Lunde on +46 761 366 833 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver an easy to integrate Digital Engagement Platform, allowing brands & organisations to engage with customers through AI/BOT supported messaging and collaboration tools.
Vergic was founded in 2007 and today we are 23 employees with headquarters in Malmö with branches in Stockholm. Our customers are spread throughout the Nordics, US and Europe.
Today we serve our market through direct sales and our partner network consisting of Softronic, Enghouse Interactive, ATEA, Advania, and the global prize winning call center software company Nice InContact.