At Vergic, we aim to ignite a new and better era of online customer experiences an era driven by a spirit of collaborative, useful connectivity between site visitors and owners. Powered by personalized real-time online customer engagements. Where customers gain relevant information and services. And can enjoy more personal, engaging, and efficient experiences online — instead of being sent hunting around for service and products in the online world. We offer a unique cloud-based software that helps business, organizations and government/public sector to communicate with their online visitors in real time, enabling them to offer service as if it were a meeting in the real world.
Vergic was founded in 2007 and today we are 20 employees with headquarters in Malmö with branches in Stockholm and Amsterdam. Our customers are spread throughout the Nordics and Europe. In 2011 our Vergic Engage platform won the international competition held by CGI Global Innovation Venture Partner Program, a competition with over 1.000 participants. Vergic is also ranked as one of Sweden’s hottest IT-companies by Computer Sweden. Today we serve our market through direct sales and our partner network consisting of CGI, Evry, Knowit, Advania, Go Excellent, Humany and the global prize winning call center software company Interactive Intelligence.
The role as Frontend developer is based in Malmö. He or she will be part of our Delivery team that adapts the Vergic Engage platform features to customer requirements to bring value to customers and partners. Responsibilities include among other things:
- Be a part of Vergic delivery organisation, delivering professional services to Vergic customers and partners
- Handle customer incidents, service and change requests in relation to Vergic services
- Drive the completion of all kinds of work tasks
- Help break down, estimate and provide just-in-time design for small increments of work
We want you to set high standards for yourself, your performance and your results. At the same time we are offering a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and developing company. With us, you will become a part of a company that is characterized by growth, innovation and development in an environment of teamwork. Your colleagues will challenge and contribute to your personal and professional development.
- Web development experience (minimum 1 year is preferred, graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good communication skills – verbal and written (both Swedish and English)
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- Ownership and drive
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call Anders Hellström at +46 760 14 33 29.
Please submit application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.