The more you learn about visitors and customers over time, the better you can meet their needs. And the more needs you can fulfill and resolve.
Call- and customer support centers are going through an exciting time of rapid and extensive transformations. Within companies, they are going from internally being seen only as a ”cost” towards ”sales” and “value creation” centers. In fact, they will evolve to play a key role as the foundation of customer relationship management. We see that contact centers will become multichannel, multimodal relationship platforms, with a focus on building personalized customer interactions.
The gap between customer expectations for support and what phone-call based interactions can deliver is greater than ever. And it only continues to widen as internet-based technologies achieve greater penetration. Plus, with the growth of social media as a consumer forum and complaint box, the impact of negative customer service and call center experiences has never been faster or wider spread.
How does Vergic customer engagement technology boost the performance of contact centers, call centers, helpdesks and customer service departments?
Behavioral insights for business intelligence
To begin with, it gives a complete view of each individual. You get customer profiles filled with online behavior and interaction history that show interests, preferences and intentions of each individual customer, prospect or visitor. Moreover, it allows you to integrate and build deeper, more meaningful behavioral insights for functions secured by best-of-breed systems for ERP, CRM, CMS, ICT and more. This lets you gain insight into customer intentions, on-site and online behavior and build databases for actionable business intelligence.
Engagement powers agent efficiency
The Vergic Engage platform allows site owners and customer service agents to engage with individual customers, prospects or visitors online and in real-time. Sites identify and build profiling data based on an individual prospective or existing customer’s on-site behavior and interests, then use algorithms for customer engagement for lead/sales conversion or customer support. These act as automated and agent-assisted solutions for lead generation, sales conversion and/or customer service and can be based on a wide range of opportunities or problems (examples shown above). An open technology cloud-based platform, the Vergic Engage platform easily integrates customer on-site behavioral data with those from CRM, BI, ERP, ICT, CMS and other systems.
Your business benefits by:
Improving customer experience and loyalty
- Deliver more convenient and consistent service levels: any issue, any agent, any time
- Provide automated and agent-assisted engagement on-site, online and with the phone
- Boost understanding of individual customers and his or her preferences and intentions by mapping on-site actions to gain insights and offering the right and relevant support, information etc. to the right individual at the right time
Improving agent resolutions efficiency, in such terms as:
- Number of interactions handled by agents
- First contact resolution
- Issue resolution time
- Response speed
- Support abandonment rate
- Decrease number of escalations
Boosting sales generation from your call and/or customer support center
- Use insights gained from behavioral data to present (the right products, services) (to the right individual) (at the right time)
- Act upon identified upsell opportunities
- Act upon identified cross-sell opportunities
- Build customer-specific engagement and advice opportunity models based on real online behavior
Reducing operating costs through increased self-service
- Improve customer self-service support for search and issue resolution with engagement/interaction solutions (live chat, form-fillings, co-browse etc.)
- Utilize automated customer engagement for customer self service for common how-to queries with
- Reduce tier-two issue escalation rates and their costs
- Improve first-time-fix rates
Streamlining costs to provide high-level customer service
- Ensure best practice standardization and learning across channels and agents.