As a Solutions Engineer at Vergic you will work in a direct relation with our customers as well as our product development team and sales team. You will also participate in the customer implementation projects for the purpose of pre-sale, presentation, configuration, training, final testing and operational hand-over. As Vergic is a young company you will have a great deal of freedom and influence of creating processes.
You will be involved in the early stages of the process and assist customers with the solution throughout its life cycle; pre-sale, analysis, design, implementation, system integration and support. You need to be able to see new possibilities within the existing systems.
Your main responsibility will be to work closely with our current customers and our future customers in the process of turning their web based customer service related business needs into functional requirement specifications or project proposals for our product ps plugin.
The position is anchored in the support and release team, which supports the core development team and our Sales and Marketing functions. Central to the successful fulfilment of this role will thus be an understanding of the business processes across these units as well as ps plugin and its entire set-up. Your role will have the challenge of driving the people around you towards the goal. Also you excel in the art of stakeholder management.
You should be familiar with processes around external communication, web technologies, integrated systems, digital communication and how IT is best deployed around these.
What’s in it for you?
• An attractive and competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits
• An extremely exciting job in a dynamic and global company with explosive growth in an international environment
• An opportunity to define your own role where your ability and drive are best used
• A unique chance to play an integral role and be part of a small and brilliant group
What will you do?
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and goal oriented, is highly organized, is fearless and likes to have dialogues with customers and able to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure. Further has minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position within the IT industry.
You are a pedagogic customer service oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills and positive attitude who likes being challenged.
The area of responsibilities will include:
• Technical resource for customers
• Deliver technical presentations of ps plugin offerings to new and existing customers
• Design and delivery of proposals, professional services and solutions
• Gather technical information on the customers IT environment, including, but not limited to, data centre operations, hardware and operating systems, database systems, networking infrastructure, backup processes and applications
• Provide presales support
• Work with Account Managers and Account Directors to uncover solution related business opportunities
• Consistently manage all support/release requests and tasks to a timely and successful completion
• Deliver technical solutions and product training to customers subject matter experts
• Developing strong relationships with direct customers and named key accounts
• Provide technical support to customer representatives, partners and sales force
• Provide application support regarding selection and recommended use of equipment
• Develop and perform technical presentations and training sessions for end-users
• Provide technical assistance off-site and on-site to end-users, including support
• Aid in diagnosing problems with installed equipment
• Strong knowledge of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes
• Strong knowledge of database management concepts and principles
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft office software
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
• Master in IT, Business, Communication or similar
• Knowledge of how digital media and knowledge management technologies are best applied in a high tech IT environment
• Can document 3-5 years working experience delivering web applications in the business context
• Experienced with process optimisation through the application of IT solutions, are comfortable in working in the space between IT solutions and business and have a customer oriented mind-set
• Experienced with sales process
• Experienced with facilitating and driving the process of building concrete requirement specifications and more creative ideation sessions in the initial stages of a project
• Excellent writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, executives and technical staff
• Experience defining solution architectures (software or physical)
• Experience of Microsoft .Net programming environments
• In depth knowledge of some of the following areas:
o XML, HTML, ASPX
o SQL Server
o C#, .NET
o Web services
o Cloud services
You describe yourself and seen upon as a strong team player who work in a proactive and collaborative manner, all with a significant high-energy attitude. You have a strong understanding and interest in technology, the digital sector, as well as in new and emerging media formats. You thrive in a work environment where standards and demands are very high. Taking ownership comes natural to you.
We set up interviews immediately, do not hesitate to take the chance on this opportunity and apply already today!
Vergic is a rapidly growing software company specialized on e- commerce and customer service online. We help midsize and large companies to optimize customer dialogue and increase sales and conversion rate on their websites. Our business idea is to communicate better and smarter with each unique visitor on various websites, by using real time communication. Our customers are well-known companies in Sweden and abroad.
Vergic’s unique software solution ps plugin was awarded for best IT innovation 2011 by the Global Innovation Venture Partner Program of Logica. Our employees have over 20 years of experience in customer relations and business online.
Vergic is located in the central part of Malmö, Sweden, and is in the process to expand globally.
If you feel this could be something for you, and you have the necessary qualifications, we would really like to hear from you. E-mail us at email@example.com before 10th of August 2012.